Information is the lifeblood of a social engineer. Whether you’re a penetration tester, investigator, researcher, intelligence analyst or anyone else looking to extract powerful, freely available data, this course will expose the techniques, tricks and tools leveraged by Social-Engineer’s very own professional penetration testers.
This practical, hands-on, 2-day course provides far more than a list of reconnaissance tools. Attendees will learn how to develop a strategy for searching, categorizing and organizing information, with real world examples of how to make use of advanced technologies to assist with investigations. This course will also demonstrate how to utilize uncovered information to both dredge for additional data as well as craft and launch realistic social engineering attacks.
Having the information is important, but it’s essential to know how to use it. During these two days we will cover how to::
- Use non-technical mechanisms to gather OSINT
- Conduct search queries with a variety of search engines
- Employ techniques for obfuscating traffic
- Execute in-depth searches of social networks
- Identify social networks in use by your target’s
- Search Geo-location data on social networks
- Reverse search photographs
- Leverage satellite imagery and street views
- Discover important documents related to a target
- Leverage information from subjects related to a target
- Organize, categorize and prioritize data
- Administer uncovered information to craft realistic attacks
- The course ends with a REAL live action OSINT exercise
Who should take Social-Engineer’s Advanced OSINT training?
- Penetration testers and red teams
- Online Investigators
- Law Enforcement, Military and Government Employees
- Risk Management Professionals
- Sales and Business Development Professionals
- Competitive Intelligence Professionals